A NEW EXPURRIENCE UNDER COVID-19
Our lounge has always been exceptionally clean and sanitary, but we’ve stepped up our protocols to ensure your visit is safe. In addition to our increased cleaning and facility upgrades, we’ve made noticeable changes to our procedures for the well-being of our customers.
Before your visit...
- All guests must book a session online before entering. Guests can book a session while waiting in line.
- Guests may queue up on the sidewalk on the 3rd Street side of the building. Please stand at the marked spots to ensure safe distancing.
- Guests must bring a photo ID for us to match to their booking.
- Guests will be asked standard COVID-19 questions about their health before entering.
- Guests will receive a temperature scan before entering and any guests with a high temperature will not be allowed to enter the lounge. You will be given the option to receive a refund or reschedule your reservation.
In the lounge...
- Masks must be worn by all guests & staff at all times. No one will be admitted without one – no refunds, no exceptions.
- We have reduced the maximum guests allowed in the lounge to 18 people.
- Guests will be asked to remain within the limits of the rugs to allow for safe distancing.
- We are temporarily closing our public restroom.
- No outside food or drink is permitted and the public drinking fountain will not be available.
- There are numerous hand sanitizer stations located throughout the lounge. Guests are also welcome to wash their hands at the sink on the back wall.
- Onsite purchases of merchandise must be completed online. If the purchase is completed during your visit, we will have your purchase available for pick up when you leave.
During and after your session...
- All sessions will be just under 50 minutes and will only begin on the hour. Session durations may be adjusted based on the number of guests in line.
- Our strict cleaning procedures require guests to leave the lounge immediately once their session is over. Guests will be notified 5 minutes before the end of their session.
- Detailed cleaning procedures will be performed during the last 10 minutes of each hour.